Tips Diet Untuk Kekal Muda | iluvislam.com + discover the beauty of islam
Sedikit panduan pemakanan yang terdapat di ILUVISLAM. InsyaAlllah dapat membantu dalam amalan pemakanan lita
- `Fighting Tooth Decay. Say what? No, it’s true. An extract of cocoa has recently been found to be more effective than fluoride in keeping your teeth healthy.
- Keeping Your Ticker Healthy. Pick the dark chocolate and you have a dietary supplement that will improve your coronary circulation.
- Keeping Your Skin Happy. Cocoa butter is marvelous stuff – rich, smooth and with an aroma that will have everyone fighting to get near you. And since it’s chocolate, it’s technically edible – the way all skincare products should be
- Stop Your Tension Going Hyper. A study from the University Hospital of Cologne found a link between polyphenol-rich (dark) chocolate and lowered blood pressure. A heavenly reason to eat chocolate when you’re stressed – as long as it’s the right kind, of course.
- Feeding Your Car (or Airship)? Escherichia coli bacteria have a sweet tooth – and when they gorge on surplus chocolate, they produce hydrogen that can be used as a clean source of power. Speculating wildly, could waste chocolate power the zero-emissions vehicle of tomorrow?
- Making You Smarter. Dark chocolate is rich in flavanols that improve the circulation of blood around your body, including the brain – fighting mental fatigue, making you more alert and generally making you a more efficient thinker. For this reason, chocolate is one of the smartest foods we know.
- Lifting Your Mood. Reaching for the chocolate when you’re feeling glum has become a cultural cliché, and since eating chocolate appears to have similar physiological effects to kissing, it’s not hard to see why. (Dean Ornich, M.D. describes the sensation for Newsweek). Since it improves the circulation, is a mild stimulant and makes you euphoric, chocolate seems perfectly suited to lift you out the doldrums…but not everyone agrees.
- Not Feeding Your Pets. Here’s why dog chocolates were invented. Human chocolate contains theobromine – harmless to us but highly toxic to our four-legged friends. So ignore even the most imploring look…in case your kindness kills.
Ready in 35 mins
Prep - 15 mins
Cook - 20 mins
Prep - 15 mins
Cook - 20 mins
You will need....
175g self raising flour
20g Bournville Cocoa Powder (this is from cadbury, u can grab any from the market)
1 tsp baking powder
75g Cadbury Dairy Milk, chopped ( @ any chocolates that you love )
75g caster sugar
2 medium eggs
142ml carton natural yogurt
75g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
3 tbsp strawberry or raspberry jam
Extra equipment you will need:
12 hole muffin tin
this is how you make it....:)
1. Preheat oven to 200⁰C, gas mark 6. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with cup cake sized paper cases.
2. Sieve the flour, cocoa and baking powder into a bowl, stir in the chocolate and sugar.
3. Beat the eggs with the yogurt and butter and add to the dry mix, stir to combine but do not over-mix as it will toughen the muffins.
4. Fill the cases half full, add a little jam in the centre and then add more muffin mixture to fill the cases almost full.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes until well risen and firm. Cool on a wire rack.
Try using seedless raspberry jam for an oozy red centre for Halloween or black cherry jam for a black forest muffin